St John Homes (Thames Valley) Ltd consistently seek to identify and acquire development land in prime locations. We will consider development opportunities with or without planning permission with a main focus on typical brownfield sites such as redundant commercial buildings, back garden assemblies or infill schemes.
In terms of our current land purchase requirements, we would be interested in acquiring the following types of development opportunity:
- Residential sites with a minimum Gross Development Value of approx. £1.25 million.
- Deal Structure – Ideally Subject to Planning transactions where we can optimise the planning potential and realise the enhanced value.
- Mixed use schemes, provided they are residentially led.
- Development form: houses and or apartments (new build and/or conversion) as long as the development mix suits the anticipated purchaser profile and addresses any planning policy requirements.
- Unconditional deals depending on the risk profile and at a stage where the potential enhanced development value has yet to be realised.
- Medium to longer term Strategic Sites that require promotion via the Local Plan process.
We would be pleased to hear from you if you feel that you have a development opportunity that may suit our current land purchase criteria. Click here to contact us.